- Step 1 : Preheat the oven to 180°C and butter the pan. Traditionally, we use a high-sided mould (about 10cm) with a chimney in the middle.
- Step 2 : Beat the Eggs with an electric whisk, adding the Sugar little by little, for about 5 minutes. The mixture should triple in volume and be slightly stiff.
- Step 3 : In a bowl, mix the Flour, Cocoa powder and Baking powder.
- Step 4 : Sift the flour/cocoa mixture and add it gradually and very gently to the beaten Eggs.
- Step 5 : Pour the mixture into the pan and bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
Handmade kitchen utensils and knives
Bring a touch of authenticity to your kitchen, with our selection of handcrafted products made in Portugal. These durable and quality utensils will accompany you in all your recipes. Enjoy cooking with our traditional Portuguese knives, enhance your table with a beautiful olive oil dispenser and keep your countertop clean with our ceramic spoon rest.