The privacy of our website users and customers is very important to us. This page aims to inform you about the collection and processing of your personal data and your rights.
Collection of personal data
During the various contacts we have with you, you may be asked to provide us with information about yourself. They are collected in particular at the time of the inscription on our site, the inscription with the newsletter or the placing of an order on the store on line.
These data are in particular:
- Contact details: surname, first names, title, date of birth ;
- Postal address, e-mail address, telephone number ;
- Information necessary for the delivery or delivery of an ordered product ;
- Identifier and encrypted password used to register / log in to your personal space ;
- Payment card information (including name, card number, expiry date and security code);Any other information you wish to bring to our attention.
Use of the data
Eu Amo Portugal may use the personal information collected for different reasons:
- To interact with users/customers of the site, including via e-mail;
- To process and ship orders placed on the site;
- To evaluate, manage and improve the operation of the company, in order to ensure optimal use of the site and a better customer experience;
- To protect against fraud, identify and prevent fraud and other criminal activity, complaints and other liabilities;
- The performance of a contract we have entered into with you;
- Compliance with a legal obligation;
- Your consent to the use of your data;
- The existence of a legitimate interest in using your data.
Sharing of data
Eu Amo Portugal will never sell your personal information to third parties.
However, it can happen that information is shared with service providers, only if it is necessary for the proper functioning of the website and the online store. These third parties may include:
- payment processors that we hire to securely store or manage payment information, such as: cardholder name, card number, expiration date and CCV security code;
- email management and delivery tool providers - for example, if you sign up to receive EuAmoPortugal newsletters or other marketing messages, we will manage their delivery using a third-party email delivery tool;
- providers of data aggregation and analysis software services that enable us to effectively monitor and optimize the delivery of our services;
- carriers/transportation providers, who deliver items purchased on the site for delivery to you;
- providers of online cloud storage and other critical IT support services.
Right to change
Every user has the right to access, rectify and object to the personal data concerning him/her. To exercise this right, you can write to us by e-mail ([email protected]) or by post: Portugal Autêntico, Rua General Ferreira Montalvão, 10, 5400-837 Santa Cruz-Trindade, Portugal.
Your data will be kept by Eu Amo Portugal for the purposes described here for as long as it is necessary.
When your personal data is no longer needed, it will be deleted from our systems and archives or kept in an anonymous way so that it cannot be identified.
Eu Amo Portugal uses appropriate security measures to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, alteration, distribution or unauthorized access and against all other possibilities of unlawful treatment.
However, Eu Amo Portugal cannot guarantee that all the security measures adopted for the protection of this website and the dissemination of data and information through it will be able to prevent or exclude any unauthorized access or loss of data. Therefore, we advise you to protect your computer with appropriate software (e.g. up-to-date antivirus software) and to ensure that your browser takes all appropriate measures to ensure secure data transmission (such as firewall and spam filters).