- Step 1 : Put the Cream in the fridge a few hours before cooking. Choose a cream that can be whipped.
- Step 2 : Open 12 Oreos and separate the cream from the cookies. Crumble the cookies finely in a blender.
- Step 3 : Prepare an oreo cream by mixing 8 Oreos with the oreo cream from step n°2 and 10cL of Cream. You will obtain a paste with a creamy texture that will be on top of the natas do céu.
- Step 4 : In a bowl, beat the Cream into a whipped cream, gradually adding 50 grams of Sugar.
- Step 5 : Break the eggs and separate the yolks from the whites. Save the yolks for another recipe.
- Step 6 : In another bowl, beat the Egg whites until stiff, then gently add them to the whipped cream.
- Step 7 : In glasses, place a little cream then crumbled cookie and repeat the operation 2 or 3 times, finishing with a layer of cream. On top, add some oreo cream and half an oreo for decoration.
- Step 8 : Place the glasses in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving.
Handmade kitchen utensils and knives
Bring a touch of authenticity to your kitchen, with our selection of handcrafted products made in Portugal. These durable and quality utensils will accompany you in all your recipes. Enjoy cooking with our traditional Portuguese knives, enhance your table with a beautiful olive oil dispenser and keep your countertop clean with our ceramic spoon rest.